Indo Nordic Innovation Acceleration Clusters (INIAC), in association with SRIX, launches SDG Impact Lab at SR University, Warangal campus. This cohort opens doors for a bonded Indo-Swedish start-up ecosystem. SDG Impact Lab core vision will focus on identification and development of innovative technology solutions by bright-minded students, faculty.
Are you interested in taking part in developing The future of Urban concrete jungles: the rise of self sustainable zero waste circular farms?
We are hiring Interns for our SDG IMPACT lab. The four key themes for the internship are as follows:
We’re looking for someone who :
What’s in it for you?
Roles & Responsibilities
Event dates: March 1st 2021
Eligibility: Current 2nd and 3rd Year Students only. (Weekly 16 Hrs)
Eligible branches & No. of openings: CSE-2, ECE-2, EEE-1, Civil-1, Mechanical-1, Biotechnology-1, Agri-1, MBA-1
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Work in a competitive way in multitude of activities
2. Team play (Be a part of/represent team wherein necessary)
1. Test: Technical, Aptitude & English skills
2. Interview: Technical and HR rounds
1. The selected students will be hired as an intern for a period of six months.
2. Rs 4000/- per month as stipend after completion of 45 Days of probation period
3. Certificate will be provided on successful completion of the internship only
4. Based on the performance during the internship, possible extension/Pre-placement offers will be given.
5. From day one, you will be an important part of our team and get a big responsibility. You report to the CEO.
SRiX helps startups build innovative products using hardware and software technologies such as IoT, AI, VR/AR, and Data Analytics in the strategic areas of Agriculture, Healthcare, Environment & Education by providing Maker Spaces, Technology Innovation Labs, Business Incubation, and market access with a Go-To-Market strategy.
SR Innovation Exchange (SRiX)
SR University Campus
Hasanparthy , Warangal
: +91-80080 25400