SR Innovation Exchange is a technology business incubator supported by the Department of Science and Technology,(DST, Government of India) that predominantly aims to elevate the startups in the sectors of AgriTech, Robotics, Automotive, HealthTech, Industry 4.0 and CleanTech. We intend to be an active catalyst for the growth of the startup ecosystem in India. We are an open incubator that welcomes entrepreneurs from all over the country.
Co-creation opportunity with Ecosystem partners to Commercial Partnerships and/or Strategic Investments.2. Capacity & Resources :
Leverage massive capacity & resources for scaling up to commercial production, System Integration, market/business development etc. Access to IoT ESDM Center of Excellence & Makerspace, Rapid Prototyping facilities. Along with the above facilities we have dedicated full time experienced technical support team to support the startups.3. Global Mentor Pool :
Global mentors & experts connects in technology, strategy & venture development4. Funding & Investments :
NIDHI SSS grant up to INR 25 lakhs and Access to DST and other Govt agencies for other grants. Strategic Investments opportunities for startups that offer significant value. Access to the global investment firms associated with SRiX.5. Tech Capability
SRiX provides product designing, prototyping, and testing infrastructure support for startups. Our facilities include IoT & ESDM CoE, Makerspace and Rapid Prototyping Zone equipped to support the products based startups in IoT, AgriTech, Robotics, Automotive, HealthTech, Industry 4.0 and CleanTech. This allows teams to efficiently iterate, test, and validate designs early on, leading to final products that work better and require little to no last-minute reworking when the product goes into mass production. This makes prototyping today is easier, faster, and more accurate than ever before all at a substantially lower cost. Along with the above facilities we have dedicated a full time experienced technical support team to Support the startups.
- Access to software tools for hardware design, development and testing.
- Quick Prototyping Hardware.
- Access to Hardware tools for Product testing - Oscilloscopes, Signal generators, Debuggers, Protocol Analyzers, Regulated Power Supplies.
- Dedicated hardware assembling and rework facility.
- IoT/Hardware design and manufacturing support.
- 3D Printing facility using materials such as ABS plastic, PLA, polyamide (nylon).
- 3D Models design facility and support.
- Workstations installed with licensed & free design tools.
- Dedicated maker workspace for Mechatronics domain products.
- Access to hand tools, power tools and paint booth to fine-tune the prototypes.
- Industrial machinery facility - CNC Millings, CNC Routing, Laser cutting and shearing.
+91 80080 25400
Apply by Date: 3rd April 2021
Startups with product market fit or early revenue stage Must be registered as Private Limited entity.Startups from AgriTech, Edutech, HealthTech & Clean Tech
SRiX helps startups build innovative products using hardware and software technologies such as IoT, AI, VR/AR, and Data Analytics in the strategic areas of Agriculture, Healthcare, Environment & Education by providing Maker Spaces, Technology Innovation Labs, Business Incubation, and market access with a Go-To-Market strategy.
SR Innovation Exchange (SR Foundation)
Hasanparthy , Warangal
: +91-80080 25400